New York  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/02/13, 5:49 pm

How to add a spouse to the deed in Erie County NY. What specific paperwork is needed.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search