New York  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/11/04, 3:46 pm

Spite Fence and Encroachment

The owner of the house adjoining my home installed a ''spite fence'' and his black iron fence is over the property line. I want him to move his fence off of my property, take down the spite fence and install a proper fence. The fence is made of plywood and broken fence pieces with large nails sticking out facing my property. It is dangerous and an eyesore. What laws mould I move under to have his fence removed and also to have him move his fence off of my property.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search