New York  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/27/06, 12:01 pm

petition to surrogate court

To file for unclaimed funds from NYS, I have to send in a petition to the surrogate court to have my name put on my step-father's certificate of appointment. (My mother, now deceased, was his executor.) I was her executor and have a certificate of appointment for her estate.

How do I word this petition?

Thank you.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search