North Carolina  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/12/13, 9:11 pm

I have a consulting company that i ran for a year.How to convert. It to another business purpose altogether with same name but purpose is tutoring.

Pls help

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search