Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in North Carolina

My dad was killed in may. The exuctor of the estate is now trying to auction off his items next week. They have more than enough money in the settlement. In this auction they are selling my dads things and my and my brothers things. Legally can we stop the auction of my things. They have no rights to sell my bedroom funiture and clothing right? The exuctor of the estate was planning on not telling me about the auction. Everything was left to me and my brother. So since its all our things don't they have to get our permission or our guardians (I'm a minor)

Kenneth Love Ken Love Law

Your guardian needs to hire an attorney to challenge the actions of the executor...unfortunately if they already got Court permission to do this...there may be little that can be done.

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Civil Rights Law Legal Forms