North Carolina  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/10/13, 6:47 pm

I have relinquished property ,sign over deed and he has Not done his part to take me off loans. How can this continue,and what can be done since in separation papers state I relinquished to him and he took me off deeds and not loans?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search