Legal Question in Criminal Law in North Carolina


if you do this does it wipe away your whole criminal record? Is it costly? where do you start?

Asked on 9/24/08, 1:11 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Meier Meier & Franklin, PLLC
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Exspongement

You cannot wipe out convictions, only dismissals, and you can only do it once. It would never wipe away your entire criminal record. You would start by getting the forms from your local clerk of court or by consulting an attorney to discuss your specific situation.

Read more
Answered on 9/27/08, 11:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in North Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Find a Legal Form

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now