North Carolina  |  Elder Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/08/11, 10:13 am

I am about to obtain power of attorney for my grandmother's finances & property. She is currently living in North Carolina, yet the owned property is in Virginia. If I am to obtain legal power of attorney in NC, would that be applicable in the state of VA as well for all finances & property?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search