North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/22/13, 7:54 pm

Can I demand that all owed back child support be paid with interest? Father isn't paying anything until we go to court, then he says he only has $50 and the court allows him to walk away ignoring the fact we are there to REVIEW terms of the order. He is unemployed, was fired from last job and claims he is seeking disability. What are my options and can I do this alone?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search