North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/25/04, 10:57 pm

denial of court order visitation by custodial parent

How can a father get assistance to make the custodial parent obey a court ordered visitation agreement? She refuses to comply with the orders.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search