North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 3/12/12, 3:20 am

NCGS-29-19 State's I can't claim my father probate because he didn't need the court to tell him to take care of his children.My dad lived with us until we were grown and he and my mother never married. I can't see how this is still on the books I need to know what can I do! ASAP. They said DNA, Name on Birth Cert. Didn't Matter! What kind of law is this! My mother never took child support out on my dad. We never went to court or recieved any benfits from the state to take care of us. He was a good man. And theirs no will he died sudduly.(60)

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search