North Carolina  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/23/13, 9:20 am

in the state of north carolina can a 17 year old run away from home and not be forced to be put in juvi or move back home?

will the police come and lock the teen up or make them go back home?

other then being emancipated can a teen at 17 move out and be on there own, or live with someone else?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search