North Carolina  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 4/20/04, 12:40 pm

Can financial charges be placed on an adult for a juvenile offense

My step-daughter had an accident in NC at the age of 16. She is now 21 and a judgement has been placed against her by an insurance company for that accident. Can she be held responsible for this since she was a juvenile at the time of the accident?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search