North Carolina  |  Traffic Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 1/07/13, 12:13 pm

my wife received her first ticket for doing 47 in a 35, my question is since he spelled her last name wrong and the court date is set for January 18th of last year is there any way to get out of it

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search