North Carolina  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/28/13, 1:34 pm

I inherited my mothers house which the estate hasn't been settled because she left my daughter 15000 dollars which she didn't have so the attorney says I have to pay that to inherit the the meantime I lost a cort judgement for 900 dollars plus fees which is now 1650 dollars the attorney for the plaintiff is attemepting to force the sale of my mothers house that she willed to me to pay the judgement is this legal??

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search