North Carolina  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/28/12, 5:32 am

My Mom has her home (which was just sold) in a trust for my brother and I. She will be receiving a check for the home made out to the trust. She cannot find the trust papers and does not have a bank account for the trust. How does she move the funds to a bank account? How does she end the trust and put the funds into an account that she can access?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search