Ohio  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/12/12, 10:18 am

An unmarried couple have a mortgage together (he basically co-signed for her) The house is titled in her name only. If she passes away, would he get the house or would it go to her children, ages 15 &18;? (She does not have a will)

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search