Ohio  |  Credit and Debt Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 9/20/09, 8:39 pm

I cosigned for a car for my son and of course he faultered on the payments so the car became repoed. How or can I get out of this debt my credit is already destroyed.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search