Ohio  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/08/12, 8:29 pm

Can a file a criminal law suit against a mortgage reduction company has taken my money but has not resolved my mortgage solution has has caused me now to be in default on my mortgage payments? How can I proceed in this matter? The company is based in California, I live in Ohio.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search