Ohio  |  Criminal Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/07/03, 10:10 pm

Relief from weapons disability process

The question is how to pension the court for relief from weapons disability? Do I need an attorney to complete the process? Are there any forms needed to be filled out? The question I have has been asked at my area courts, city attorneys, Legal aid, and clerk of courts for the city I'm in (Dayton, Ohio). I have not gotten an answer of any sort. The people on the other end of the phone act like I'm the only person to ask this question about this process. I want to do the process legally and any info would be very helpful. Thank you for your time.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search