Legal Question in Criminal Law in Ohio

Relief from weapons disability process

The question is how to pension the court for relief from weapons disability? Do I need an attorney to complete the process? Are there any forms needed to be filled out? The question I have has been asked at my area courts, city attorneys, Legal aid, and clerk of courts for the city I'm in (Dayton, Ohio). I have not gotten an answer of any sort. The people on the other end of the phone act like I'm the only person to ask this question about this process. I want to do the process legally and any info would be very helpful. Thank you for your time.

Daniel Chaplin Daniel S. Chaplin

Re: Relief from weapons disability process

The answer to your question depends on the nature of your legal disability. That is why you are getting strange reactions to your questions. It is the disability that needs to be removed not "weapons disability" Please write and tell me the nature of the "legal Disability". Good Luck DC 216 861-0660

Joseph Jacobs The Jacobs Legal Group

You make a motion to the judge who sentenced you on the felony charge. The Motion is called "Motion for Relief From Disability".

I can make the Motion for you for a charge, I can appear for you or not appear for you. Call me if you want:

Joe Jacobs 215-952-1990 / 216-227-0900

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Ohio