Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

Hello I'm 17 I have a 15 month old son I live in the state of Ohio. I really want to move out of my home which is my mothers house. She said I can't and if I did she would keep my son away from me. She is trying to tell me she has custody of him because I'm a minor she said its an automatic thing in Ohio which I'm pretty sure is not true. We never went to court for anything like that and if it was true she would have papers stating that. I am wondering can she really keep my son from me I am in school and I am getting a job this month. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

James Slater Slater & Zurz LLP

To properly answer your question, we would like to provide you with a free consultation. To request your consultation please visit www.northeastohiodivorce.com and fill out the brief form.

Thank you.

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio