Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

giving up parental rights

is there a form to sign to give up paterntal rights to an unborn baby? and were do you get them

Asked on 8/22/07, 11:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Edward DiCato Edward DiCato Attorney at Law
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: giving up parental rights

The issue will have to be dealt with after the baby is born. First thing though is not to sign the birth certificate as this creates a presumption of paternity. If you are in Summit County, feel free to e-mail or call if you wish as I handle these types of cases. Free initial consultation.

Read more
Answered on 8/23/07, 4:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now