Legal Question in Family Law in Ohio

Do I have grounds to ask for sole custody if parent has two DUI's in one year?

Lisa Meier Law Office of Anthony W. Greco

It really depends on what your criminal history is, whether you can financially support the minor child, your previous interaction with the child, etc. But if you can financially support the child, have a current relationship with him/her, have little or no criminal history and are otherwise stable, then you probably have a good chance of gaining sole custody if you hire an agressive attorney. (Of course, other factors would have to be discussed before I can assure you that you have a good case such as the school district you live in, the age of the child, etc.)

My law firm is very aggressive, we have a proven history of fighting for client's rights and we have many satisfied clients. Please call my office should you wish to retain an attorney. Consultations are free.

This answer was based on Ohio law and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

Lisa K. Meier

ph:(614) 792-7800

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Ohio