Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Ohio

How do I enforce a deed restriction. My neighbor has a camper on the front of there lot.

Asked on 1/22/10, 8:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Harold Paddock Harold Paddock Co. LPA
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

The first effort should be at negotiation---talk to your neighbor and see what you can work out by agreement. Second step--talk to your neighborhood association if one exists. Such groups should have the responsibility of enforcing those restrictions. Third--talk to your local zoning officials. They might be able to help out.. Fourth and last--consult with a local attorney about a possible law suit. But try the low-cost, no-cost methods first. You might also consider mediating with your neighbor. A neutral can help people in a dispute solve a problem that they can't solve on their own.

Read more
Answered on 1/27/10, 8:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Ohio

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now