Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Ohio

Ohio foreclosure case: (filing Pro se). Plaintiff filed motion to strike all of my Exhibits and court granted his motion in four days. I thought I had seven days to respond with a motion contra to the plaintiff’s motion. In not being afforded the legally allotted time to respond, were my Constitutional rights violated as provided under the fifth and fourteenth amendments granting me “Due Process”? If so, do I have recourse and what are my options? By the way, I did file my motion in June, within the allotted time, contra to the Plaintiff’s motion to strike my Exhibits but it has never ruled on.

David Michael Benson Benson Law Firm

Your best option would be to retain a knowledgeable local lawyer to assist you. If you cannot afford one, contact the local bar association to see if they have a member who will provide services pro bono (for free) or call your local Legal Aid office. Trying to litigate through internet postings is a poor substitute for adequate representation.

- BensonBankruptcy.com

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Ohio

General Civil Litigation Legal Forms