Legal Question in Legal Ethics in Ohio

I singed a contract for monthly lawn services starting August 3rd and every two weeks there after, I also paid 25 extra to have gutter work done witch was due to be done on the 3rd as well.. When he came out on the 3rd I told him that the owner of my home stated that they was responsible for cleaning the gutters.. We both agreed that the 25 dollars would go toward the lawn services for the month of Sep. He did my lawn Aug. 3rd and 18Th, he never showed back up, I only have a cell number and his first and last name from the check I wrote out to him. Is that a breach of contract? If so how do I find a person address so that I can fail a claim and can I fail a small claim if it's only for 25 dollars

Dan Guinn Guinn Law Firm, LLC

Unfortunately you have likely been taken advantage of. This would not be worth the time to pursue this in small claims court.

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in Ohio