Oregon  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/29/13, 8:07 pm

I was injured at a rental property in Oregon, although I live in Washington state. My foot was broken when I stepped on a loose step, and I am now wearing a cast for 6-8 weeks without the possibility of a boot. The property owner's insurance is agreeing to cover medical bills, but I am not sure how much to ask for pain and suffering. I am a contractor and have missed several days of work due to this injury, days which are not covered by sick or personal time. I also have a very active toddler as well as a 7 month pregnant wife who has been prescribed a number of hours of bed rest that she is now unable to take because I need a great deal of assistance around the home. The impact of this injury on our family has been crippling, and just having the medical bills covered is not enough to make up for how difficult this has made our lives. Any advice is appreciated.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search