Pennsylvania  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/11/12, 7:54 pm

I would like to start a one person consulting firm. I give advice on fragrance design. I currently live in PA but I will be spending from 6 to 9 months every year at various locations overseas. What fom of business would be best for me and where should I register it?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search