Pennsylvania  |  Constitutional Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/24/13, 10:29 am

I am in a bit of a bind and need some advice! My fiance and I are a gay couple and are looking to get married. We live in the state of Pennsylvania which we are aware banned same-sex marriage. And furthermore, to make things even more complicated, due to legalities my Fiance is involved in, he is not allowed by law to leave the state of Pennsylvania. We really want to get married, however, there seems to be not viable solution! HELP! What are our options, if any?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search