Pennsylvania  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/22/10, 8:55 am

I'm living in PA., I just sold a used Harley to someone a few days ago & they rode it home, called me up & said they blew a head gasket. I told them I would 1/2 or little more. I called a registered dealer=they'll do it for $200 or less. Does she have the rite to demand me buy the bike back?


Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search