Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

I'm 17 my mother signed consent for me to join the military. In Pennsylvania it says when your parents give consent to a minor to join the military they're emancipated. Is this true?

Asked on 5/09/13, 4:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

I New York the mere act of joining the military terminates child support. Assuming you make it through basic training you're going to do what your Sergent tills you. So what rights do you think are in question?


Read more
Answered on 5/10/13, 6:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now