Legal Question in Family Law in Pennsylvania

I have a 3 years old daughter and i been 2 month with out see her because her mom won let me..she disconnect her phone and bilock me from facebook so i cant contact to her and I dont know her address..i miss my babe and i need help because i dont know what to do ..we have the baby without be marrie so people tell me i have to do a paternity test but i dont know if this going to help and im currently on probation for harassment...can this affect the case for see my daughter??? I really need help...i work and i have my own place.. And all this is hapening because i have a new relationship ..

Asked on 9/05/13, 9:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Davidson Law Office of John A. Davidson
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

You need to sue to enforce your custody rights.


Read more
Answered on 9/06/13, 5:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Pennsylvania

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Timothy McCormickLibris Solutions - Dispute Resolution ServicesSan Francisco, CA
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now