Pennsylvania  |  Landlord & Tenant Law

I intend to give a tenant the 30 day notice to vacate property. Section 19 of the PA plain language apartment association lease. Do I need a reason to use it? (example: like non payment of rent)

It states as follows

NOTICE TO VACATE

You are hereby notified that in accordance with Paragraph 19 of your lease agreement for __________________________________________________, the undersigned Landlord exercises his/her right to terminate this lease effective ___________________________. You are required to vacate the above premises on or before the above effective date, and to leave the premises in clean and good condition as required in the lease agreement, and to return all keys by the above effective date. Failure to vacate the premises will subject you to legal action or other process to remove you from the premises and you will be held liable for any charges incurred by the Landlord.

LANDLORD___________________________________