Pennsylvania  |  Military Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/12/09, 9:42 am

obtaining a copy of a DD214

I have seperated from the US Navy and need a copy of my discharge. It is called a DD-214.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search