Pennsylvania  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/22/12, 6:40 pm

Hi, my brother was injured in a car accident. As a result, he had to have hip replacement. The other insure is taking full responsibility for the rear end accident. He has full tort. The procedure went well. However, while doing inpatient therapy, which involved climbing stairs, he fell off the step, as the therapist was not standing near enough to prevent the fall, and seemed disintered in even being there. He now needs additional surgery to repair torn ligaments in the foot/ankle area as a result of the fall. Our attorney is reluctant in suing the therapist/ hospital, and wants to incorporate it into our suit against the other drivers auto insurance. Would it make sense to have two different suits here, or is this the proper way to do it. Thanks

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

125 Answers given in the last few hours.

8663 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search