Pennsylvania  |  Personal Injury

Legal Question

Asked on: 8/20/12, 10:39 am

While walking in a PA hospital my mother was struck from behind by a cart being pushed by a hospital employee. Altough her medical bills were under $1,000, I feel that this hospital should pay for her medical bills and something for pain and suffering. The hospital refuses to talk to me or even tell me the person's name that hit her. I know that I can't get a lawyer to handle this because the bills are so low. Can I file a suit against them myself?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search