Pennsylvania  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/17/13, 8:05 am

I am in the middle of a divorce and want to sell the house (split 50/50) and move on ASAP but my wife is saying she won't agree to the sale. Only my name is on the mortgage due to her poor credit but both our names are on the deed. What can I do to get the house on market so we can all move on as soon as possible.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

133 Answers given in the last few hours.

8661 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search