Pennsylvania  |  Wills and Trusts

Legal Question

Asked on: 7/20/13, 2:13 pm


My mother passed away some time ago. Her and my father had their names on the deed to their house. Her and my father was divorced before she passed. She was also unable to refinance before she passed. My sister is the administrator of my mothers estate, but my father (her ex husband) is getting a check from the mortgage company. Is there anything that can be done about that or is that completely legal?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search