Pennsylvania  |  Workers Comp

Legal Question

Asked on: 10/14/11, 12:17 am

I had an IRE done prematurely, 4 months after surgery. My case nurse, issued by work, requested an FCE, which my doctor was hesitant to do since I'm still only 10 months after 2nd lumbar surgery. What is my employer trying to do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search