Russian Federation  |  Family Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 11/05/02, 11:46 pm

can i still get back child support on my babys father...

If a false document was notorized about the non-costodial parent paying the costodial parent a lump sum of money -$15k for child support(which the non-costodial parent never really gave a cent), and this document never was court ordered, can the costodial parent fight/ contest it,and will both parties get introuble for signing a notorized document? I agreed to sign this document because he did not want his checks garnished (and to clear his credit because of the back child support) and he ''promised'' to pay me on the side. Will I still be able to get him for back child support? Also what if he takes off to Russia?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

70 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search