The key factors that are important are :
1) Husband is Military(Army) stationed at Fort Campbell,TN.
2) ADULTERY... He cheated and got woman pregnant, I moved myself and two year old daughter home to my parents(Mount Pleasant,SC)
3) NO CHILD CUSTODY/SUPPORT AGREEMENT ...YET, all assets are divided already...
4) I am ADAMENT on getting FULL custody of our daughter, he's seen her once since January 2012, also interested in name change, if not possible, hyphenation.
5)He's been struggling with anger,alcohol,drug abuse currently seeing therapist on Fort Campbell base, recent arrests, and a ridiculous driving record.
6)The mistress is underage and drinks a lot, in and out of clubs, husband has admitted she has left their child with unstable people.( I do not want this influence around my daughter!)HAVE PROOF OF EVERYTHING!!!
7)He sold both the cars leaving me with none until I had to go finance one, costing me having to leave prior jobs,( left no way for me to get to school or work or my daughter to appts)
8) Even if he asked to bring our daughter back to TN, she won't have her own room, her speech therapist resides here in SC, our church is here, he's deploying to Korea in November, and he can't afford child care while he's at work for her.
9)I have proof of everything
10) I'm a 3.5 gpa student, I have income, no debts( other than car) no criminal record, no substance abuse, I'm sane, I've Taken care of my daughter by myself since day one, him having little influence, my baby is in a safe,stable, nurturing environment, surrounded by people who have done nothing but help us get through this!!
Where the hell do I start?
1 Answer from Attorneys
I'd get an attorney. No one should represent herself/himself especially in family law matters. If you do chose to ignore this advice go to http://www.judicial.state.sc.us/ and look for the pro se divorce package.
Related Questions & Answers
Yes I have a copy and it was typed out by her and it states that she would only be... Asked 4/24/13, 5:54 pm in United States South Carolina Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption
My girlfriend then and now wife signed a property agreement before we where married... Asked 4/24/13, 5:22 pm in United States South Carolina Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption
In South Carolina, is there a law that requires me, as the father, to give the... Asked 4/24/13, 12:41 pm in United States South Carolina Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption
Is it true that my boyfriend's son cannot meet me or even be in the same room with... Asked 4/17/13, 11:37 am in United States South Carolina Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption
In the state of South Carolina, does a couple need to file for separation before... Asked 4/17/13, 6:06 am in United States South Carolina Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption