Legal Question in Family Law in South Carolina

I recently found out that my husband has been having an affair for the past 3 months. He has decided to stay and fix our marriage. Unfortunately, since it was with one of his employees, he was terminated from his job. Is there any legal course of action I can take against his mistress for the affair or for the termination in SC?

Asked on 6/21/13, 1:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Jackson Law Office of John A. Jackson, P.C.
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

No, not likely.

Read more
Answered on 6/24/13, 4:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in South Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now