South Carolina  |  Real Estate Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 6/14/10, 6:47 am

I bought a house five years ago. It was advertised in the paper as sitting on one acre. The bundle of papers I signed to buy the house also had several papers claiming the house to be on one acre. I put the house on the market several weeks ago and found out the house sits on only 1/3 acre. My wife and I feel that this property was misrepresented. What can we do about it. Thanks much.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

81 Answers given in the last few hours.

86611 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search