Legal Question in Workers Comp in South Carolina

workers comp

I had a hearing with a deputy commissioner and it was decided that I needed to be seen by a voc rehab Dr. and a psycologist of the insurance company's choice. I saw both but only 1 report was filed on time and they cut my checks canthey do that.

Asked on 3/06/08, 9:15 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Griffith Smith & Griffith, LLP
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: workers comp

They may be allowed to stop your checks if you are at MMI or have returned to work. However, you need to be represented by an attorney who knows the law and will make sure that you are treated fairly and get the treatment and disability award or settlement you should under the law. I represent injured employees in workers compensation claims statewide in SC and will be happy to help you.

Read more
Answered on 3/06/08, 11:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in South Carolina

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Workers' Compensation Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now