Tennessee  |  Consumer Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/16/10, 11:20 am

We were ordered a judgment of $15,000 against a contractor due to multiple areas we had to get re-done on a residence. He refuses to pay anything, his attorney no longer represents him, and he refuses to accept a registered letter from us to set up payment schedule. What can we do? We live in Tennessee.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search