Legal Question in Business Law in Texas

used car down payment

I test drove a car from a used car lot at which time the heater did not work. upon telling them I was interested except for that they decided to fix it. after a week went by they had fixed it gave me a call and asked if I would like to test drive it again to make sure I still wanted it. upon driving it I see that it is now working correctly so I drove to my insurance provider and made the down payment. then I drove it back to the dealership to make that down payment. after doing all that the car was running fine. after coming out of the dealership and driving aprox three more miles home, the car was leaking antifreeze, overheating, and smoking. I called them and told them they can just keep it and they say there is no way I can get my money back. is that true?

Donald Nemec Law Office of Donald C. Nemec

Re: used car down payment

The Texas Lemon Law may apply in this case. It covers used cars is certain circumstances. I have helped others with lemon vehicles and would like to discuss your situation with you. Email or call me for more information.

More Business Law questions and answers in Texas

Business Law Legal Forms