Texas  |  Business Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 12/01/11, 6:31 am

I want to have a meditation retreat on my families property in East Texas. Would a release of liability cover us if anything should happen to the people that come to the retreats?

1 Answer

Answered on: 12/01/11, 6:54 am by Joseph A. McDermott, III

Maybe. But what you really need is insurance to cover injuries on your premises. Find a reputable commercial agent and get a quote. If you can't afford the premium, do not host these events on your family land.

Did you find this answer helpful?

0 Users found this answer helpful.

0 Attorneys agree with this answer.

Attorney at Law 3100 Richmond Avenue, Suite 403 Houston, TX 77098

Other answers from this attorney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

130 Answers given in the last few hours.

8627 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search