Legal Question in Business Law in Texas

Sales Representative or Agency contract?

I am entering an agreement with an author to sell his book rights and a proprietary software to companies throughout the world. I will be an independent contractor and paid on a fee plus comission basis. He resides in California and I reside in Texas. Which is the appropriate forms to use?

Asked on 9/26/07, 5:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Grissom Law Office of James P. Grissom
0 users found helpful
0 attorneys agreed

Re: Sales Representative or Agency contract?

You're talking about making a bunch of money and you want to use Office Depot forms? Get a lawyer to do this for you. It'll save you a lot of headaches, heartaches, disappointment and frustration - not to mention money - in the long run. Good Luck.

Read more
Answered on 9/26/07, 5:39 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Texas

Looking for something else?

Get Free Legal Advice

88953 active attorneys ready to answer your legal questions today.

Business Law Legal Forms

Browse and download our attorney-prepared and up-to-date legal forms from $4.99

Find a Legal Form

Featured Attorneys

Anthony SmithLawSmithLee's Summit, MO
Rahul Manchanda, Esq.Manchanda Law Office PLLCNew York, NY
Glen AshmanAshman Law OfficeAtlanta, GA
Find An Attorney

Are you an Attorney?

Earn additional revenue and grow your business. Join LawGuru Now