Texas  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 2/12/07, 4:37 pm

mistaken identity

My boyfriend was placed in handcuffs on his job from officers who had mistaken him for someone else. He was not taken away to jail, but he was extremely embarrassed and shaken up over this for quite a while as it was done in front of several co-workers. Can he do anything about this?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

209 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search