Texas  |  Civil Rights Law

Legal Question

Asked on: 5/14/13, 9:44 am

Hello. Last year my son was accused of sexual anise to another child. Cps contacted us and opened a case. We went through a lot of hardship, stress, and emotionally it was very hard for us. Eventually they "ruled out" the case which meant that of course it never happened. The reason I didn't fight against it for so long was because we were going through enough problems and I was in a very rough time in my life that I didn't want to deal with all that. Now I want to press charges against the person who accused my son. Is there still something I can do?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask an Attorney!

Get answers from the top Attorneys
Ask Question

115 Answers given in the last few hours.

8662 Active attorneys ready to answer your question

Search Past Answers:
  Advanced Search